CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Live life on purpose.” Simon Sinek
As simple as this sounds, every action we take in our lives should have a clear and defined purpose.
As an analogy, let’s use money. When we spend money, there’s a reason. Food for tonight’s dinner, a new pair of shoes, gasoline, etc. It’s very easy to justify. We would never throw our money into the wind. Yet,… we can often find ourselves doing just that with our time.
Unlike money, which can cycle back around on that next paycheck, we don’t get restocked on time. Be it a morbid thought, we know our days here are unlimited; time is our most precious, irreplaceable resource.
As we move through our day, take an objective look at the actions we take. Like a CFO analyzing a day of business, reflect tonight on where we spent our time. Because at “years-end-summary,” when our time comes: let’s be proud about how we chose to spend those resources. We only get one chance to do so.
See Coach’s board
A light at the end of the tunnel (Time)
30-25-20-15-10 each of:
– ski erg calories
– kettlebell swings 24/16 (green/yellow)
– abmat situps Rx+: GHD
– 150 single KB OH alternating stationary lunge (75 each leg)
– try to complete the KB swings and sit ups in no more than 2 sets.
– sub: front rack or reduced weight for the OH lunges
Metcon (No Measure)
3 giant sets of:
– 20s single arm row static hold (each arm)
– 14 single legged Romanian KB deadlifts (7 each)
– 14 single arm KB Arnold presses (7 each)
– yes, we are going to try a “no measure” movement again.
– this is for quality of movement
– choose a difficulty level that allows us to complete the entire giant set with NMT 2 breaks