CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Your actions speak so loudly that I can’t hear what you’re saying.”
It’s not about what we talk about, but what we tolerate.
When we think of our greatest role models, those we truly look up to in life, there’s a consistent commonality we’ll notice… their action under adversity. They achieved something great, under incredibly hard circumstances. They overcame a specific challenge in their darkest hour. And for that, we remember them.
Our identity isn’t shaped by the good times… but the challenging ones. In those moments, it’ll never be about what we say, but what we do.
Back Squat (Back Squat
On the 3:00 x 4 Sets:
4 Back Squats @ 70%
*5 Second Negative Each Rep
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Athletes should perform a 5 second negative each rep. Use a clock or have a buddy count out these seconds for you.
– Score: Enter weight used across all sets.
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
6 Back Squats (Light Weight)
Build To 70%
– Reduce Reps
– Box Squat
– Front Squat
Down For The Count (Time)
“Down For The Count”
21-15-9 Thrusters MRx: 55/35, Rx: 75/55, Rx+: 95/65
4-3-2 Rope Climbs (15ft.)
Time Cap: 8 Minutes
– Overview: This workout should feel like a sprint. Cycle the thrusters at a pace that allows you to hold on for big sets while still also being able to hop right up on the rope.
– Thrusters: The weight should feel very light. Reps should be completed in unbroken sets each round. Reduce the loading if needed.
– Rope Climbs: Should be completed in under 1:20, 1:00, and 0:40 respectively. Adjust reps or variation as needed.
– Score: Total time. If capped, add 1s for every incomplete rep.
– Let’s try our best to hold on for unbroken sets of thrusters. If a break is needed, we should try to make that break as quick as possible.
– Our rope climbs do need to be “fast” but we should not be spending too long between reps letting time slip away.
– Our main goal in this workout is to hold on to the barbell a little longer than you want to and to hop up on the rope a little sooner than you’d like to.
– Reduce Loading
– Sub Dumbbells
– 42-30-18 Air Squats
– Reduce Height
– Reduce Reps
– 5 Strict Pull-Ups = 1 Rope
– 5 Toes To Bar = 1 Rope
– 3 Single Arm Ring Rows Each Arm = 1 Rope
– 6 Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows = 1 Rope
– 2 Lay to Stand Climb