CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Your obsessions become your possessions.” – Ed Mylett
The word “obsessed” gets a bad rap.
And there’s indeed some merit to that.
But let’s try to define “to be obsessed” a little further. What it’s not defined by is “hours put in”. That may be correlation, but not causality. One is truly obsessed with something when their passion and fire for “that thing” is so great, that their willpower will see them through even the harshest of storms. Where every other person quits… they push on. To one who is obsessed, failure is simply not an option.
Be obsessed with reaching our dreams.
Be obsessed with becoming a better husband. A better wife.
A better son, a better daughter. A better friend, a better neighbor.
Be obsessed with what we care about the most. Our fiercest willpower, pointed in the right direction, is the most powerful thing in the world.
Back Squat (Back Squat
Set 1: 5 Reps @ 60%
Set 2: 5 Reps @ 65%
Set 3: 4 Reps @ 70%
Set 4: 4 Reps @ 75%
Set 5: 3 Reps @ 80%
Set 6: 3 Reps @ 85%
Rest 1 Minute Between Sets.
– Barbell should come from a rack.
– Pauses between reps are permitted with the bar held in the back rack position.
– Weights will build each set. The reps will decrease after every 2 sets.
– Score: Enter weightused for Set 6 3 reps at 85%
1:00 Bottom Of Air Squat Hold
10 Air Squats
30s Empty Barbell Bottom of Back Squat Hold
10 Empty Barbell Back Squats
5 Back Squats (Light Weight)
3 Back Squats (Moderate Weight)
…Keep building in sets of 2-3 reps until you reach 60%
Five And Dime (Time)
10 Rounds For Time:
-7 Bar-Facing Burpees
-5 Push Jerks- MRx: 85/45, Rx: 115/65, Rx+: 135/95
-30 Double Unders
– Overview: Athletes should aim to move through this workout at their threshold pace.
– Bar-Facing Burpees: A two foot take off is not required but athletes should jump over the bar (not step). Reps should take less than 1:00 to complete each round.
– Push Jerks: Reps should be completed unbroken each round and should take less than 20s to complete.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 45s to complete each round.
– Score: Total time it takes to complete the workout.
– Settle into a steady pace on the bar-facing burpees.
– Aim for an unbroken set of 5 push jerks each round.
– Relax the shoulders as much as possible on the double unders.
– Reduce Reps
– Bar-Facing Burpees (With Step Over)
– Lateral Barbell Burpees
– Regular Burpees
– 7/5 Calories On Any Machine
– Reduce Reps/Loading
– Sub Dumbbells/Kettlebells
– Reduce Reps
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Plate Hops
– 30s Effort On Any Machine