CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
Talk is cheap.
Anyone can talk.
Only the few choose to DO.
There will be a point today where we will feel compelled to express our thoughts to someone. Maybe it’s how something could be done better.
Press pause in that moment. “Ductus Exemplo” is a Latin phrase that translates to: “Lead by Example”. Actions will always speak louder than any words.
WD > WS.
Rowing Intervals Damper Settings (5 Rounds for time)
Rowing Intervals IQFA
On the 3:00 x 5 Sets:
Set 1: 500 Meter Row @ Damper 10
Set 2: 500 Meter Row @ Damper 8
Set 3: 500 Meter Row @ Damper 6
Set 4: 500 Meter Row @ Damper 4
Set 5: 500 Meter Row @ Damper 2
– Each set we’ll decrease the damper setting.
– Changing the damper setting helps us train different stroke rates and different ways of controlling our pace on the rower.
– At the higher damper settings we are likely to row at a lower stroke rate vs. at the lower damper settings.
– Let’s see if we can maintain our pace regardless of the damper setting.
– Score: Enter how long it takes to complete each 500m effort. Overall score will be the sum total.
20s @ damper 10
20s @ damper 8
20s @ damper 6
20s @ damper 4
20s @ damper 2
500 METER ROW
– Reduce Meters
– 400m Ski
– 1,000m Bike
– 400m Run
– 300m Air Run
– 18 Shuttle Runs (25ft. Out + 25ft. Back)
Running Man (10 Rounds for time)
On the 2:00 x 10 Rounds:
200m Run (Bike .5 KM)
12 Wallballs MRx: 14/10, Rx: 20/14
– The goal of today’s active recovery is to just move and sweat at a light-moderate intensity.
– Athletes can make this as hard or as easy as they would like.
– Score: Enter how long it takes to complete each round.
200 METER RUN
– Reduce Distance
– 250m Row
– 200m Ski
– 500m Bike
– Reduce Reps/Loading/Target Height
– Sub Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Sub Empty Barbell Thrusters
– 20 Air Squats
Mobility/Stretch (No Measure)
Thursday 30 Mobility
Shoulder to Floor
Kneeling Front Rack Stretch
Knees To Side Trunk Stretch
Knees To Chest