CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“There is a reason between listening, and waiting for your turn to speak.” – Simon Sinek
Listening is a skill.
To not “hear” the words of another, but to truly be in the moment. To listen sincerely.
Most listen with the intent to reply. That is, as the other is speaking, they’re already formulating what to say next. In these moments, they are no longer listening. We’ve shifted towards “hearing”.
In conversations today, pay close attention to our thoughts as the other is speaking.
The intention is this:
Listen with the intent to understand.
Not to reply.
Weighted Pull-ups (Weighted Strict Pull-up
Build To A Heavy Set of 3
– Use a weight belt or squeeze a dumbbell between the legs.
– Score: Enter heaviest successful set of 3.
Power Play (5 Rounds for reps)
AMRAP 2 x 5 Rounds:
15 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24″/20″)
Max Wallballs MRx: 14/10, Rx:20/14
Rest 2 Minutes Between Rounds.
– The burpees should be performed facing the box.
– Score: Enter total wallballs completed within each AMRAP. Overall score will be the sum total.
BURPEE BOX JUMP OVERS
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Box Height
– Burpee Box Step-Overs
– Burpee To Target
– Regular Burpees
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Target Height
– Sub Empty Barbell Thrusters
– Sub Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Air Squats