CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
Build To Heavy Single
– Rest as needed between between weight jumps.
– if you feel your form start to break, stop there. The extra couple pounds will not be worth it if the result is a sore back.
– Score: Heaviest successful lift.
With An Empty Barbell
3-5 Deadlift @ 50%
2-3 Deadlifts @ 60%
1-2 Deadlifts @ 70%
1 Deadlift @ 80%
1 Deadlift @ 85%
…Keep building with small jumps until you reach your heavy single for the day.
Hidden Valley (Time)
3 Rounds For Time:
20 Toes to Bar
15/12 Cal Bike
Rest 2 Minutes Between Rounds.
MRx: 14/12, Rx: 20/14
– Conditioning Category: High Threshold
– Wallballs: Reps should be completed in less than 4:00 each round.
– Toes To Bar: Reps should be completed in less than 2:00 each round.
– Score: Total time including rest.
– With 2 minutes of rest between rounds, we can aim to push ourselves a bit on each of these 3 movements.
– For the wallballs, we could do 30-20, 25-15-10, 15-15-10-10, or quick sets of 10’s. We could also get a big set out of the way, then chip away at some smaller ones after that.
– For the toes to bar, we could do 10-10, 10-5-5, or 8-6-6. Similar to wallballs, we could also get a big set out of the way, then chip away at some smaller ones after that.
– Bike at a harder pace then normal as you will have the rest to recover.
– For both the toes to bar and wallballs, let’s choose a strategy that is a little more of a reach for us than usual.
6 Toes To Bar
3 Cal Bike
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Loading
– Reduce Target Height
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Toes To As High As Possible
– Knees To Chest
– Medball Sit-Ups
– Reduce Calories