CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity.” – James Clear
If someone has 10 coins, are they rich? Let’s say no.
What if they have 100 coins? Probably not.
What about 1,000 coins?
There is a tipping point. A number where our answer changes to yes. It actually narrows down to a single coin where that takes place.
But… we know it wasn’t *just* the single coin. It was the culmination of the many before. We can apply this same logic to our identity. By itself, walking the shopping cart back to its home isn’t going to change who we are as an individual. By itself, picking up trash outside of the local school isn’t going to either. It’s the culmination, that will. These votes for who we are, seemingly small at the time, add up.
A pitfall in life is when we view instances throughout our day as insignificant. We tell ourselves, “this won’t make a difference”. Yet at the end of the day, just like the single coin, it’s all that matters.
Power Clean (Build to a Heavy Single)
From the floor, No Squat.
10 Empty barbell reps
3 Reps at 50%
3 Reps at 75%
3 Reps at 85%
On Repeat (8 Rounds for time)
On the 2:30 x 8 Rounds:
10 Hang Power Cleans
30 Double Unders
.5 KM Bike Erg
MRx: 95/55, Rx: 115/75, Rx+: 135/95
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Hang Power Cleans: Loading should not exceed 60% of your 1RM hang power clean. Reps should be completed in less than 30 seconds each round.
– Double Unders: Reps should take less than 45 seconds each round.
– Bike: Should be completed in 1:15 or less.
– Score: Enter split times for all 10 rounds. Overall score will be the sum total of all splits.
– Hold onto the hang power cleans for unbroken sets.
– Breathe and relax the shoulders through the double unders. Be mindful of your grip on your handles as this can fatigue the grip for the barbell.
– Push the bike.
Timed Practice Round:
5 Hang Power Cleans
15 Double Unders
250m Meter Bike Erg
*This is half the reps we’ll complete each round. This will give us an idea of how long each round will take.
HANG POWER CLEANS
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Load
– Double Dumbbell Hang Power Cleans
– Reduce Reps
– 30 Second Time Cap
– 45 Single Unders
– 30 Second Effort Ski or Row
500 METER BIKE ERG
– Reduce Meters
– 250m Row
– 200m Run
– 200m Ski
– 15/12 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 15 x 10m Shuttles