CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Everyone makes mistakes. Not everyone owns them.”
It can be ever-tempting to blame a failure on an external factor. Yet when we do, we gain nothing. We shirk responsibility, and with that, a learning opportunity.
Learning starts with ownership. Recognizing that we can do this better. No one is infallible – we will all make mistakes, and be part of larger mistakes that involve a host of other people. But, even when it’s easy to allow ourselves to blame the situation, look inward.
Ask ourselves the simple question – “What could I have done better?”
Bench Press x 2 (5 Rounds for weight)
For Total Load:
5 Sets of 2
– Barbell can be taken from a rack.
– Athletes can build or use the same weights across all sets.
– Rest as needed between sets.
– Goal is for athletes to maximize their score by lifting heavy weights across all 5 sets.
– Score: Enter loading for all 5 sets. Overall score will be the sum total weight.
With An Empty Barbell:
10 Bench Presses
– Perform at least 3 warmup sets before your first working set.
Put It In Reverse (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
“Put It In Reverse”
Hand Release Push-ups
Bike Erg Calories
Dumbbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges
Dumbbells: MRx: 30/15, Rx: 40/25, Rx+: 50/35
– Conditioning Category: Grindy Threshold
– Dumbbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges: Perform with 2 dumbbells. Hands need to stay in contact with the handles of the dumbbells.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– Break the hand release push-ups as needed. Try to avoid any slow “sticky” reps.
– The pace on the bike should be the last priority here. Bike at a pace that will allow you to hold on for big unbroken sets of lunges.
– Aim to go unbroken on the lunges for as long as you can.
4 Hand Release Push-Ups
6 Bike Erg Cals
8 Dumbbell Front rack Reverse Lunges
HAND RELEASE PUSH-UPS
– Regular Push-Ups
– Elevate Hands
BIKE ERG CALORIES
– Calories On Any Machine
DUMBBELL FRONT RACK REVERSE LUNGES
– Reduce/Removing Loading
– Sub Kettlebells or Barbell