CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
How does an echo start?
With a tiny sound. One that in and of itself, might not even be noticeable. But shortly thereafter that soft sound, comes its echo. Still maybe nothing to turn heads. Yet, this echo builds upon its previous. And again. And then again. Before we know it, it’s impossible to ignore.
It’s called the “changing of the echos”, and it starts with a single tiny noise. Will we start one today?
Strict Press x 5 (5 Rounds for weight)
For Total Load:
5 Sets of 4
– Barbell can be taken from a rack or blocks.
– Athletes can build or use the same weights across all sets.
– Rest as needed between sets.
– Score: Enter loading for all 5 sets. Overall score will be the sum total weight.
– Perform 2-3 sets of 2-3 reps building to first working set.
– Sub Dumbbells
“Body Shop” (AMRAP – Reps)
On the 3:00 x 10 Rounds:
500 Meter Row
Max Bodyweight Reps
Odd Rounds: Push-ups
Even Rounds: GHD Sit-ups (40″/37″)
– Conditioning Category: Grindy Threshold
– Row: Completed in under 2:15.
– Push-Ups/GHDSU: Athletes should have at least :40s to chip away at reps. These are not max sets. Athletes are welcome to stop before the 3:00 mark in order to hold consistent numbers across and transition back to the rower.
– Score: 10 sets of reps
– Aim to row at, or slightly faster than, your 2k time trial pace.
– Have a goal number of reps you’d like to hit for each bodyweight movement.
– If you have 1:00 for bodyweight reps, athletes can aim for 10 or more reps of each movement.
500 METER ROW
– 400m Ski
– 1000m Bike
– 400m Run
– 300m Air Run
– Elevate Hands
– Bar Push-Ups
– Medball Overhead Sit-Ups