CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
There are two definitions in the English language for the word “Overcome”.
The first is that we are helpless. Overwhelmed, overrun, and beaten down, one who is “overcome” has lost the battle.
The second difference is the polar opposite. It is to triumph. To square off towards some form of adversity or obstacle, and to win.
These two definitions are on opposite spectrums for a reason. There is no middle ground. Adversity causes some to break. For others, it breaks records.
We don’t run from the fire. We run to it.
See Coaches Board
Hand Stand Push Up (AMRAP – Reps)
On the 1:30 x 5 Rounds:
15/12 Calorie Ski Erg
Time Remaining: Max Reps Kipping HSPU
Rest :30s between rounds.
Score total hspu reps for all 5 rounds
Bench Press ( 5-Rep Max)
– Record your heaviest successful set of 5 reps.
– with a 15 min time cap
“Pedal Pusher” (Time)
On the 5:00 x 5 Rounds:
9/6 Calorie Assault Bike
400 Meter Run
12 Toes to Bar
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– If you cannot complete 12+ toes to bar unbroken when fresh, let’s reduce the reps slightly here.
– We want about 1:00-:45s of rest between rounds.
– Record all 5 split times. Overall score will be your slowest round.
9/6 CALORIE ASSAULT BIKE
– 9/6 Cal Ski
– 12/9 Cal Row
– 200m Run
400 METER RUN
– 500m Row
– 400m Ski
– 800m Bike (Any)
TOES TO BAR
– 20 Sit-Ups
– Weighted Sit-Ups
– 5 Strict Toes To Bar