CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
100,000- pound Challenge (Weight)
“Weaklings and weak-willed need not attempt this insane challenge!” Men’s health magazine
JUST KIDDING! It’s not 100,000 lbs!
This is a class where you pick the movements, weights (if any, body weight counts, and amount moved).
45 min. time cap
– start with 500m row, then work!
– at 10 min mark row 400m, work!
– at the 20 min mark row 300m, work!
– at 30 min, row 200m, work!
-at 40 min row 100m, work!
SEAL Crusher Part 5 (Time)
4 sets of 15 reps (goal = unbroken)
buy-in: 500m row or run
– db row (each arm)
– bb bent over row
– pull ups (normal, wide, neutral, reverse)
– db superset 3-way biceps curl (normal, reverse, hammer – unbroken)
– bb curl
– 100 abs
– 200m row or run
– 500m row or run