CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Action is the fundamental key to all success.” Picasso
There is no substitute for action. This is not breaking news. Everyone has big plans, big aspirations. The blueprint to “get there.” As integral as it is to have a plan, this is the easy part. It is also where many of us stop, because it’s about to get hard.
A famous old American cartoon, “G.I. Joe” finished every show with a saying “Knowing is half the battle.” Despite the right intentions behind it, we recognize now it’s a false statement.
Knowing is not half the battle. It’s not even a quarter. It’s the first 10%, if that, Action is 90%.
See Coach’s board.
Metcon (No Measure)
Gymnastics Stamina (NMT 10 min)
7 rds not for time:
– 3 strict HSPU’s
– 3 strict dips
– 3 HRPU’s
– each of these movements interfere with the others
– looking to build some strength, volume and confidence in the upper body press movements.
– goal is 7 rds, but a solid technique is preferred over speed.
Don’t stop me now (Calories)
18 min. AMRAP of:
– max calorie Echo Bike BUT
every 3 minutes (0:00, 3:00, 6:00, 9:00, 12:00, 15:00) do
– 50 du’s (50 singles)
– 12 burpees
– we want at least 1 minute on the bike to accumulate calories. ADJUST reps if needed!
– keep the calories rolling, score is total calories