CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“I was complaining I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.” Confucious
See Coach’s board.
Paused Back Squats (3 x 3)
Back Squat w/ 3 second pause in the hole
– pick a weight you are comfortable with to start, then slowly raise that weight.
– Think around 40% for a starting point.
– score is the heaviest set of 3
3 rds for time
– 500m/400m row
– 40 wallballs 20/14
– 30 alternating db power snatches
– 20 toes 2 bar
MRx: 25/15, Rx: 35/25, Rx+: 50/35
wallball weight should be something we could move 20+ times unbroken when fresh.
– db weight should be light-moderate.
– If we can’t yet do 15+ reps of toes 2 bar, lower the reps or go to hanging knee raises.
– row at a steady pace
– break wallballs into 2-4 sets
– shoot for continuous movement on db snatches
– toes 2 bar complete in sets of 4-5 or more.
– There are 11 transitions in this workout, not including any breaks we take during the movements. If you take 5 seconds to get to each movement thats a total of almost an entire minute added onto your time.