CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“You make a living with what you get. You make a life with what you give.” Winston Churchill
Think back to a time in your life when you came in clutch for someone. One where you showed up for a friend in a time of need. But you didn’t just show up; you went above and beyond. Not because of some expected return or alterior motive, but because you believed it was the right thing to do. You genuinely cared.
Think back to that day, and how it made you feel when you saw your impact. Think back to how it felt to know you made a difference It felt really good, didn’t it. Really damn good!
Science has shown us that one of the most powerful emotions we can feel, via seretonin, is erleased in mass at these moments. But what is even more interesting, is that it’s literally contagious. Think back to the last time you asw someone else doing something generous. Maybe it was as simple as holding the door open at the store for an elderly customer. Think back to that; how did you feel witnessing that? Did it make you feel more generous?
If generosity is contagious, it just needs to be started. let it be us. Be the change we want to see in this world.
See Coach’s board.
Snatch Technique Complex (3 sets x 5 lifts)
– 1 snatch pull
– 1 power snatch
– 1 OHS
– 1 snatch balance
1 high hang squat snatch
complete entire set unbroken. Rest as needed between sets. 10 minutes to complete.
recommended % betwen 40 – 50 % 1RM snatch
Back Squat (10-8-6-4-2)
– Take about 10 minutes to complete, resting between sets as needed.
– set 1 55-57%
– set 2 65-67%
– set 3 75-77%
– set 4 83-85%
– set 5 90-92%
– 60/40 cal Echo bike buy-in
– alternating db power snatches
– chest 2 bar pull-ups
MRx: 35/20, Rx: 50/35, Rx+: 70/50
MRx: 45/35, Rx: 65/45, Rx+: 95/55
– Light and fast is the aim today.
– weights that allow you to do 30+ unbroken reps when fresh.
– make the main focus the 30-24-18-12. A too fast pace on the bike could potentially slow you down in the back end of the workout.
– find a smooth pace on the snatches that allows for unbroken sets.
– may need to break up the pull-ups quite a bit.
– Let’s try to hold onto the barbell for bigger sets today.