CrossFit Evergreen – CrossFit
“Choices reveal our intentions.”
Every choice we make today is a vote in a certain direction.
If we choose to hit the snooze button today, we are more likely to hit it again tomorrow. If we choose to have the snack we shouldn’t be having today, we’re more likely to have the same tomorrow.
If we choose to allow negative thoughts to take hold in our mind, we’re more likely to let additional ones consume the rest of our lives.
We realize that the choices we make ultimately will result in the person we become. Accountable to our thoughts, responsible to our actions.
Paul Bunyon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
15 min. AMRAP
– 60 du’s (100 singles)
– 20/15 Cal Echo Bike
– 9 deadlifts 205/145
– expect from 2-5 rounds.
– as needed
Core Body Armor (Weight)
3 sets of:
– 15 weighted glute bridges
– 12 double KB front rack box step ups
– 9 pausing V- ups
(rest between 1 min and 90s between sets)
– core work across 3 different movements
– movement focus, not loading or intensity.
– working slowly and with full control will help our joints and tendons to stay strong and healthy
– our pause during the V-ups will be at the top of the “V”.
– we will score the weight of the glute bridge for our score. Weight can increase of the three sets. Score heaviest set.